Our New Lives

babycoming

Isn't it strange that day to day nothing seems to change at all, but then when you look back over a few months time, you realize that you have an entirely new life to live. I feel like that now. It has only been a few months time, since I updated the blog, and yet, our lives are completely changed. Most everyone that we know already is aware of the major updates in our lives, but in case you are in the dark, here is what is new in the Proctor household.

* Coming June 1st, 2012 we plan to welcome a little girl in our home and into our lives. We couldn't be more thrilled.
* Isaac has a new job working as an engineer for a company called General Atomics. He is working on the drones used by our military and enjoys the opportunity to use what he learned in school in a more practical way.
* I am working as a nurse on a Medical/Surgical floor of the Utah Valley Specialty Hospital. I work graves and long hours making it difficult for Isaac and I to see too much of each other, but I enjoy being a nurse and find the work fulfilling.
*We moved. We are now living in a nice little apartment in Springville. We like it here and are in the process of settling in and turning the spare bedroom into a nursery.
*Isaac has a new calling as Assistant (to the) Stake Financial Clerk and we are enjoying getting to know our new ward a little better.

6 comments:

Starlie and Nate said...

SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! (that comment was about the little girl coming in june-but we are excited about everything else too!)

Brad and Erica said...

I already knew all of your news, but I loved reading about it anyway! More blog posts, please! (And I love your picture - makes me extra excited about my new niece!)

Steph said...

1- SO EXCITED that you're having a girl!!! I'm biased, but I think it's the best way to start :)
2- thank you for The Office reference. You can never have too many
3- love you. Best of luck with everything!!

Christensen family said...

We can't wait to meet our little niece! You guys will be great and we are very excited for you.

Deb Lamb said...

Life is never going to be without lots of changes from here on out! Lots of good coming your way!

Josh and Kelli said...

CONGRATS!! (I had kind of heard that through the Lamb family rumor mill, but I never really know if that stuff is true!) I am so excited for you! You are going to be great parents and she is going to be an adorable little girl!