Tulip Festival

Every year in Skagit Valley, Washington there is tulip festival where you can drive, walk, or bike through fields and fields and gorgeous tulips. I have some fond memories of my dad walking with me through the flowers, and then buying me my own bouquet of the color of my choice. I had mentioned to Isaac that I miss it, and wish that I could go, and being the great guy he is, he planned a date for us to go the the Thanksgiving point tulip festival here in Utah. The flowers were gorgeous, and I snapped photos to my heart's content, and enjoyed walking around the gardens with Isaac. It was a hot day, a little too hot for my liking, but it just made me appreciate that I don't have to be this large and swollen all summer long. Only 5 more weeks until my due date. Ah, crazy! Happy Spring Everyone.

flowers

flowers4
flowers3
flowers2

3 comments:

Deb Lamb said...

Beautiful flowers! I'm sure you don't ever remember being hot at the tulip festival--sounds kind of nice.

Brad and Erica said...

Great pictures, Taniel! I thought you told me that you didn't get any good ones. I can't wait until I'm there in Utah with you, and I get to meet that niece of mine. Hang in there - only a few more weeks to go! (Then the real fun begins!)

Christensen family said...

How fun, I like going to see the tulips too. I can't wait to meet and hold that little girl. :)